Sunday, April 13, 2008

Journal #19


I really like travel with my friends in Viet Nam. Actually, traveling can help me reduce a lot of things after school and everything reflect on me in the life. I love my friends, they're really good friends to support my spirit when I had difficult things in my working. We spent on a vocation together which I maybe never forget them. This was a trip to Vung Tau beach on September,2007 with two days were there. Moreover, I've sometimes traveled outside the country to look for the new things those countries. I used to visit Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore and recently was some place in United State. Beside that, I'm able to make a lot of friends in another countries where I visited, I was not only find out the interesting feeling from them about culture, clothes, character and communication,etc... but also can improve my English skill. I always wish I can visit many and many countries in during my life and I hope I can joyously do this...........

1 comment:

Sean said...

Where do you like to travel now that you live in America? California is a great place to travel in. Yosemite, San Diego, San Francisco, the beaches, the mountains - We have everything! You are so lucky...