Sunday, March 23, 2008

Journal#12


Reading book is a really necessary for all of people. Actually, we can get much useful knowledges from the book. For me, I'm reading "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" which mention around business and how can get the money. It has 6 lessons to show you about the money in Business such as"The Rich don't work for the money, Why teach financial literacy?, Mind your own business, the History of tax and the power of corporations, The rich invent money and Work to learn-don't work for the money". This book is the basic for all of people who start for the business program. When I read it I can study a lot of thing into there and many strategies about business and find out the importance in business. Moreover this kind book has many versions and each version teach me some problem which necessary for me in my future

No comments: